Join us as we rip a wormhole through the media universe of Patriotism and Capitalism. We sit down with Veteran & Military Spouse Entrepreneurs, Influencers and Innovators as well as Executives from Fortune 500 companies, Military and Government.
Our guests share tips on transitioning from service, career advice, how to launch and scale a business, overcoming obstacles, tips on launching a non-profit, how to use social media to go to market, rocking a remote career, how to how to build a Veteran and Military Spouse ready program at your company, what skills you will need for a career in tech, finance, healthcare or other industries, and other business topics.
If you like business, we have the podcast for you. Check out a couple episodes and let us know what topics you would like to have us cover.
We have talked with these patriots and so many more:
- Rocky Bleier: 4 Time Super Bowl Winner and Vietnam Veteran
- Deborah Lee James: 23rd Secy of the US Air Force
- Dan Alarik: Army Veteran and CEO Grunt Style
- Stephanie Brown and Flossie Hall: Rosie Network and Military Spouses
- Natalie Oliverio: Navy Veteran and Founder Military Talent Partners
- Justin Constantine: Ret. Lt Col. Marine and Chief BSDO JobPath
- Felipe Buzzaid: Veteran Programs at Facebook
- Samantha Domingo: Senior Military Talent Recruiter and Military Spouse
- James Durango: Veteran and VetNet Co-Lead Google
- Fred Killingsworth: Army Veteran and CEO Hinge Global
- Ret Generals: AJ Tata, author and Mark Hertling, CNN Contributor
- John Snyder, SFL TAP Senior Manager & Army Veteran
- Michael Quinn: Army Veteran, CEO Hire Military, Linkedin Whisperer
- Jen Pilcher, CEO Patriot Boot Camp, Entrepreneur and Military Spouse